Friday, December 19, 2008

Music

Journaling:
Audio technology is changing so fast right now.  I thought it would be appropriate to document the beginning of the ipod.  the ipod has revolutionized the way we listen and purchase music.  My initial reaction to ipods was that they are way too expensive to be worth it.  But now.  I think I've beenconverted.  I love listening to country, rock and 80's music all at a touch of a button. No changing disks, no scratches, no cases sitting aroun making amess, songs organized by group, genre, date, in alphabetical order or even random.  Playlists can be changed or updated in an instant, there are all sorts of websites to preview and sample different  songs and different artists. No wonder my music interests broaden and change daily.

I am even enjoying my daily walks more with my ipod strapped to my arm, keeping up with the beat of Erasure keeps me bopping along and I find myself home before I know it.  I'm sure the neighbors think of me as the dancing neighbor.  I just can't help it.

It's not just limited to music either, we downloaded comedy clips and sound bites: and now with the new video ipods we can watch music videos, movie shorts and even feature length films.

Here are some of the things I like listening to on my ipod nano right now
May 11, 2006

(My favorites are listed all over the page.)

No comments: